Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Disability and Lupus

DISABILITY  AND  LUPUS
I have represented many people who have been disabled from the symptoms of Lupus.  In fact, Systemic Lupus Erythematosus is a systemic autoimmue disorder that may affect almost any part of the body.  It may affect the heart, brain, skin, lungs, blood vessels, liver, kidneys or nervous system.

The majority of the Social Security Disability Claimants who seek to get disability benefits based upon having systemic lupus erythematosus usually have musculoskeletal type complaints.  It is often hard to differentiate musculoskeletal problems from symptoms emanating from other areas since the claimant usually has pervasive malaise and pain.

Similar to many other diseases, such as MS, one of the barriers to treatment of Lupus is the diagnosis of the condition itself.

Lupus can frequently be confused with fibromyalgia or arthritic type complaints.  The most common test for Lupus is an ANA screen.

One of the tragedies that I often witness is a client who comes to my office reporting they have been diagnosed with fibromyalgia.  Invariably, these are indigent people who do not have access to good medical coverage and treatment has been limited to Public Health Agencies or Family Practitioners.  Many times, with adequate medical testing, the true cause of their problems emerge and the single most likely diagnosis which occurs from advanced testing of individuals who claim to have fibromyalgia, in my practice, is in fact Systemic Lupus Erythematosus.  Less frequently they end up with a diagnosis of Rheumatoid Arthritis, Multiple Sclerosis or other disorders.  There are also many other diseases that mimic the symptoms of Lupus.

The other element in proving a Social Security Disability claim is to document the frequency and severity of the symptoms produced by providing records from adequate medical treatment since some people have symptoms which are much more severe and pronounced than others and occur more frequently.  

If you have any questions on this matter or have any other issues, do not hesitate to contact Drummond Law, LLC at 1-800-842-0426.

1 comment:

  1. I'm here to give my testimony how I was cured from HIV, I contacted my HIV via blade. A friend of my use blade to peel of her finger nails and drop it where she use it, so after she has left i did know what came unto me i looked at my nails, my nails were very long and I took the blade which she just used on her own nails to cut of my finger nails, as i was maintaining my names, i mistakenly injured myself. I did even bother about it, so when I got to the hospital the next week when i was ill the doctor told me that I am HIV positive, i wondered where did i got it from so i remembered how I use my friend blade to cut off my hand so i feel so sad in my heart to the extent that i don’t even know what to do, so one day i was passing through the internet i met a testimony of a lady that all talk about how she was cured by a doctor called DR Imoloa so i quickly emailed the doctor and he also replied to me and told me the requirements which i will provide and I do according to his command, he prepare a herbal medicine for me which I took. He message me the following week that i should go for a test which i did to my own surprise i found that i was HIV negative. He also have cured for all kinds of incurable diseases like: Huntington's disease, back acne, chronic kidney failure, Addison's disease, Chronic Disease, Crohn's Disease, Cystic Fibrosis, Fibromyalgia, Inflammatory Bowel Disease, Fungal Nail Disease, Paralysis, Celia Disease , Lymphoma, Major Depression, Malignant Melanoma, Mania, Melorheostosis, Meniere's Disease, Mucopolysaccharidosis, Multiple Sclerosis, Muscle Dystrophy, Rheumatoid Arthritis, Alzheimer Disease and so many. Thanks to him once more the great doctor that cured me dr. Imoloa so you can also email him via drimolaherbalmademedicine@gmail.com or whatsapp him on +2347081986098. / website- www.drimolaherbalmademedicine.wordpress.com. God Bless you Sir.

    ReplyDelete